Pages

:)

Kinetic Typography

PRECAUTIOUS: This post is a random one. Well last night I uploaded a dream of mine, the one that I was busy about. It's called kinetic typography. Some called it as motion typography or typography animation. You know, it's a video (or an animation, specifically) that consisted mostly of text animating, motioning, or moving to tell a message instead of using a video or picture. Many motion typographies are made as a music video, so they put a music as a background and use the text to show up the lyrics.

And it's what this "Ingatlah Hari Ini (Kinetic Typography)" is all about. You know, before the graduation, a team in my class made a sayonara film and I get one segment of the film. Yes, I handled this animation. So, with some brainy ideas from my friends, I established it from scratch. Sorry, really sorry for some minor mistakes like edgy pixels whatsoever, I'm so amateur in it. I just want to tell you that I love creative-working like this. Thank you #3JPajak2011 STAN for making a chance for me to do it.


Then, what's your intention of posting it on MeOnTheMovie, instead of on your personal blog? Well, I'm showing off :)

Akbar Saputra

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment